Wednesday, June 4, 2008



Are any of the online job offers real? If so, where can I find one?
I'm not specifically talking about the scams where they claim you can set up in ten minutes and make money for doing almost nothing, although that would be nice. I mean is there anywhere I can do actual work such as freelancing and actually get some jobs, or just make money any way online? Thanks a lot.
Other - Careers & Employment - 11 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Very unlikely you will find it in this place. Try a jobs site, then ask the company if they accept work at home types. very likely they will say no. Best thing you could do is join a company, work for a year or more in the office, then, as your reputation grows and they trust you, you can ask to work a day each week at home; then after 6 months or so, ask for 2 days a week, and so on. There is no easy route to working at home - you have to prove value to the company first.
2 :
Online work at home job scams are up over 450%. Dateline NBC did a report about them and you can read it online if you go to the website www.dateline.msnbc.com Spammers keep reporting me, but I will keep saying it! People have been scammed out of thousands of dollars and many of the scammers are out of Nigeria.
3 :
Try this: http://www.teenswantmoney.weebly.com It's absolutely NOT a scam or I wouldn't be telling you about it. It's easy and legit. And, no, you won't become rich from it but it WILL get you some free cash. Good luck! Btw, more information on the website.
4 :
Home-based call center agent is one of the genuine online job you can have. You may apply for some companies through online. Send resume then they will interview you using Skype. Beware of online surveys, most of them are scams, asking money before you can be a part of their systems.
5 :
I have been working from home for 4 1/2 years. It is great to be able to set my own hours and work days, but is still work. If you are serious, send me an email: r.sionnach@yahoo.com I can help you get started and give you any advice I can through email (for free obviously)
6 :
I have been working from home in India for the past few months. My income comes mainly from Data Entry, Online Surveys and Transcription. The majority of the Data Entry and transcription comes from english speaking countries like the UK and USA. I've given lists of companies who I've worked for on my blog. Hope you find this useful. http://working-from-home-india.blogspot.com/
7 :
, I used to really struggle making ends meet. Fortunately, I was able to find a couple work at home programs that actually worked. Now I make enough money to pay all my bills, and put extra in the bank each month. I blogged about it on my website. http://www.moms-job.com
8 :
Check it out here http://www.real-data-entry.com/
9 :
would you be interested in writing? You could setup a blog or website, this is completely free. Once you have added some good content, you can start to earn money from advertising. I know you wont make a huge income from this, but it would get you started working from home. Pick a topic which you are very interested in, and write a piece on that everyday. I've given step by step instructions on how to create a website for free, and then add adverts to it so you can start generating income. Any questions please leave a comment on this blog. http://your-first-blog.blogspot.com/ I've also found some useful information on this blog which I found today, it helps you to earn small amounts of money from data entry, surveys, receiving telephone calls, reading adverts in emails and online selling.
10 :
I've setup a website which describes the best methods to find a real work from home job. I only include links to genuine websites for data entry and work at home jobs. If you need any more help please send me a private message on yahoo. http://working-from-home-ireland.blogspot.com/ Others I've found which have been very useful: http://genuinedataentry.blogspot.com/ (Data entry and home office type jobs) http://freelance-data-entry.blogspot.com/ (mainly IT and Admin jobs)
11 :
all offers promoted by kritagya jobs is real and they do pay you no matter where you live to get started goto http://jobs.kritagya.net.np
12 :
Be wary of any site, program, book, etc. that claims it's possible to make a lot of money with little effort. As much as we'd all love to believe it's true, assuming someone found such a system, why wouldn't they just use it for themselves? The truth is that they're making money from selling the system to you, not from the system itself. That said, you CAN make good money doing actual work freelancing, especially if you have a niche and specialized knowledge. Try writing for people's websites -- good freelance tech writers can earn $40+ per hour and up. Good luck



 Read more discussions :