Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm looking for an online job that fits my Finance/Bookkeeping skills, can anyone help me on this? please



I'm looking for an online job that fits my Finance/Bookkeeping skills, can anyone help me on this? please?
I'm finding ways to augment my income using my skills (freelance), part-time. I can do also data entry and typing faster than any average computer literate individual. Can you help me refer to any websites or any online employers or any service seekers?
Other - Business & Finance - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
there is no such thing as an online job, its all a scam.
2 :
There are so many online scams are existing in the internet. Even search queries in popular search engines were displaying too many scam sites as top search results. After long time searching for work from home sites, finally I have found a website which helps to make money online for free : http://startearnnow.99k.org . Good luck.
3 :
Hi! Perhaps I can help. I come across these job leads from time to time at http://www.workathomedesk.com which is a free site with frequently updated job leads. You might also want to try sites like elance or guru. You can bid on short term and long term projects and some employers might hire you as a regular employee or independent contractor. Good luck



 Read more discussions :