Friday, April 8, 2011

13 and would like to become a freelance writer


13 and would like to become a freelance writer?
It's now holidays, yes, in my country and I'm really thinking of getting something to do. I'm very interested in writing articles and so on but is it okay to submit any articles to any magazines? PS: I also wanna earn $$$ :D I want to know if it's legal and any recommendations on magazines to get my stuff published. It would be better if they had a topic so I know what to write. Or is there any other jobs similar? I live in Malaysia.
Books & Authors - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
try to look up in some teen magazines or your favorite magazines. they usually accept articles n pay quite some bucks. yep, it's legal too



 Read more discussions :