Sunday, February 1, 2009

boring stable job vs exciting unstable job


boring stable job vs exciting unstable job?
I want to be a 3d computer artist for feature movie. But, it's freelancing job. So, it's not stable. But, I really want to do. My parents want me to be a teacher because I'm good at teaching and I have good experience since I've tutored for many years. Teaching job has good benefits, summers off, and stable. But, teaching job is not that exciting. I don't know what I need to choose
Other - Careers & Employment - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Whatever you feel comfortable doing! It is better to do something that you love rather than doing something that makes you want to jump out of a building, right? But make sure whichever job you're choosing is realistic because at the end of the day, you don't want to worry about food, bills, or rent. Good luck! = )
2 :
So do what a friend of mine did started teaching in teaching and free lanced on the side his passion and became a big wig at Microsoft. May teach computer science and then do what you want. I have attached a link to a site that could maybe inspire you to ultimately do what you want in a different direction. Watch the lecture you may see you can be happy and excited if you are creative. I hope this helps. Good luck
3 :
You have to follow what you want to do, not what others want you to do. Doors open when we follow our dreams. Don't let the stability of what you want to do stop you, because you never know what doors could be opened for you once you follow your path. Good luck to you.
4 :
At the end of the week, it's all about the $$$. There's pie in the sky, but when the red light drops, the BS stops. Where's the dough on Friday night? Sure, 3D art's cool, but what kind of life will you live if you can't make decent money off it? Just get a stable job where you'll have a decent roof over your head, decent food, and decent clothes.



 Read more discussions :.